Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mustache Week...Continues!

I'm back!

There's been a substantial delay in blog updates because of a halt to mustache week. See, my costume for Halloween was a 70s tennis player, complete with wooden racquet and short, white shorts. The package wouldn't have been complete without a nice, thick mustache. Sadly, mustache week became a casualty of historical accuracy. Once I have a nice pic of my costume, I'll post it here and I think you'll all agree that delaying my beard shenanigans was the right choice.

In the meantime, here are some standard pics of me rocking the 'stache.


"Right back 'atcha!"

"What the hell is that up on the wall?"

Now, my jack o' lantern is headed to the trash, the candy is all eaten and the short shorts have been put into storage until they're needed again. Since Halloween is past, mustache week will resume. Stay tuned for pics of the GG!

No comments:

Post a Comment