Friday, November 13, 2009

The GG...an almost mustache

We've reached the end of mustache week, folks. I recently shaved the GG so that only stubble remains, but not before taking some pictures for your enjoyment.

I know what you're thinking, that this looks like the picture of a man who's no longer excited about having odd facial hair! Oh yeah? Then how do you explain these pictures?















I was nothing less than thrilled to have facial hair that doesn't quite constitute a mustache. Surprisingly, the general consensus among friends is that the standard mustache was creepier than the GG. It took people a few looks before they realized what, exactly, the GG was. For the record, it's two ends of a standard 'stache without the middle.

This isn't the end of the blog. Expect a final post with my freshly shaven face and reflections on my beard shenanigans. Also, you never know, I may open up the voting again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment