Thursday, October 8, 2009

Is that the stock market falling?

The Recession has been shaved into the face of history (mine). I know you're all waiting for pics, so here they are. Prepare for asymmetry!


And now the profile views...















These pictures make it look like I'm seeking something.

This style was shaved, with EXPERT accuracy on Tuesday night solo by me. The initial reactions I received at work were surprising. In my first meeting of the day, the 3 people who could see me straight on were smiling as I talked. The people on either side of me only saw one side of the beard and didn't notice the change. Very few people at all noticed the change immediately.

Though others may not notice it, this is easily the most conscious I've been of my own beard. It's also the first time in a while that my left sideburn hasn't reached past the bottom of my ear.

The reign of the Recession has begun. Stay tuned for more updates to come.

5 comments:

  1. fucking fantastic dude! i wish i could grow a REAL beard, not the dirt i had on my face last year at oktoberfest. rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!! Zac sent me here, with subtle threats of bodily harm...or something like that! I love originality...period. Zac will tell you - I have always been his strongest supporter - even with a bathrobe!! I admit - I had to take a second glance before I caught the differences, but like I said - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Zac, I wouldn't exactly call the Recession a "real" beard. Of course, once beard month is over, I'll probably grow back the full grizzly bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you trying to represent the current rise from the resession with the pictures. I'd only assume it's an effect of reversing the image when you took the pictures. I can only guess you got sick from playing Beer pong(see last weeks b-hash humor post). Glad it wasn't the swine flu.

    ReplyDelete