Monday, October 5, 2009

Beard Pause/Blog Pause...But now it's back!

This week has seen a distinct lack of updates on the beard blog. Sadly, soon after the modified artist was shaved into my face (AND HISTORY), I caught a nasty case of strep throat, from which I'm still recovering. Certain things fell by the wayside. Sorry to say, this blog was one of them. Here is my reasoning for the lapse.

When an illness is severe enough that things like brushing your teeth, heating up soup in the microwave and inserting a DVD (not into the VCR!) take a significant amount of mental and physical energy, blogging and shaving seem like looming, Herculean tasks, akin to summiting a mountain.

If you're still here, thank you for holding on. You're in for a treat. Tonight is the weekly ritualistic massacre of facial hair and we all know what's coming next (if you don't, check out this post, it's a schedule).

Erik, a participant in the beard summit texted me earlier...

"What's that I hear? Is that the stock market coming down today?"

Asymmetry is on the way. Pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment